This Triangle in a Square ruler features a 2 to 1 ratio to cut proportional Triangle Squared blocks that finish to 9 inches. Use these triangles to piece a saw tooth border or use it as a companion to the Perfect Rectangle ruler (Item CGRTMT3) to create Perfect Triangle in a Square blocks.
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
The ruler comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions or scan the QR Code printed on the ruler to view a video demonstration.
CGRTMT2-Creative Grids Quilt Ruler Triangle in a Square
- WD-TOM - Taos Quilt
- WD-TR - Taos Tablerunner
- SASSLN0054 - Clay Court
- SASSLN0028 - One Way Quilt
- SASSLN0046 - Mini One Way Quilt
- Kalani-O - Kalani Quilt
- MaiTai-O - Mai Tai Quilt
- WD-CDOM - Cedar Mills Quilt
- CLPKM002 - Keystone Tablerunner
- CQ1120 - Blooming Wallflowers Quilt
- PTQ061 - Vantage Point Quilt
- SCQ2466 - Eclipse Tablerunner
- CLPBJG001 - Brilliant Stars Tablerunner
- SASSLN0051 - Firelights Lane Mini Quilt
- SASSLN0024 - Firelights Lane Quilt