Discover your boundless potential as a quilter with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession. Learn to express yourself with creative, adventurous designs, all made achievable through step-by-step instructions.
Shake up your approach with techniques you might not have tried, like English paper piecing,
raw-edge machine applique, and improvisational piecing.
With each chapter, Kathy gives a glimpse into her eclectic fabric pairings and signature style, empowering you to develop your own voice as a quilter.
• Master the art of mixing fabrics with Kathy Doughty of Material Obsession! Go behind the scenes of her eclectic, signature style.
• Break out of your comfort zone! Step-by-step guide to English paper piecing, applique two ways, using wedge rulers, and improvisational piecing.
• Embrace your design sensibilities and develop your own voice.
• Learn to express yourself through creative, adventurous designs with Kathy’s expert guidance.
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing (June 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1617452055
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 10 inches